Rules and Regulations
Calgary Flames Foundation
50/50 Official Rules
A raffle whereby tickets are sold throughout the concourse from when the doors open until the end of the second intermission of Flames games and 3rd quarter of Roughnecks games. In the third period/fourth quarter of each game the winning ticket will be drawn randomly and a lucky fan will take home 50% of the proceeds from the evening 50/50 tickets sales. The draw is made in a secure office at the Calgary Scotiabank Saddledome (555 Saddledome Rise S.E. Calgary Alberta, T2G 2W1) located on the main concourse in the presence of a security guard and a member of our executive group. The draw is open to any member of the public wanting to attend. The other 50% of the proceeds will go to the Calgary Flames Foundation.
50/50 Official Rules
- One 50/50 raffle ticket will be randomly drawn at the start of the 3rd period at every Flames home game and at the start of the 4th quarter at every Roughnecks home game held at the Scotiabank Saddledome, and the winning number will be announced during the third period and fourth quarter on the PA system.
- Winners may claim their prize on or before 4:00 p.m. (Calgary time) on the day (the Prize Claim Expiry Date) that is 30 days after the event at which such prize entitlement arose.
- Cash prize is equal to 50% of the gross ticket sales from each individual’s game’s raffle results.
- Employees of the Calgary Flames and their immediate family are eligible to participate in the 50/50 raffle while working.
- Participants must be 18 or older to purchase a 50/50 raffle ticket.
- The designated 50/50 ticket is the only valid receipt for claiming a prize.
- All 50/50 ticket sales are final.
- All prizes not claimed on or before the Prize Claim Expiry Date (30 Days from the Draw Date) will be added to one or more prize pools at the discretion of the Calgary Flames Foundation, with AGLC approval. This means that any unclaimed prizes will be redistributed by adding the amount to the 50/50 draw of the designated game. Must be awarded before the expiry date on license.
- A 50/50 raffle ticket will be void and a prize not paid/redeemed if there is proof that the ticket was stolen, not issued, ineligible, altered, counterfeit, defective, printed in duplicate or printed/produced in error.
- Unauthorized persons copying, selling, or altering tickets are subject to prosecution.
- All tickets, transactions and winners associated with the 50/50 raffle are subject to the rules, regulations and procedures put in place by the Flames Foundation and the lawful charges thereof.
- Winners must agree to have their names and likeness published by the Calgary Flames Foundation for publicity and promotional purposes.
- The Calgary Flames Foundation is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets or tickets redeemed in error by its agents.
- Cash prizes will be paid to the winner by cheque within 60 days after the person has given notice of his or her prize entitlement in a matter satisfactory to the Calgary Flames. The cheque will only be released if the Winner Release Form has been properly completed, signed and returned to the Calgary Flames Foundation.
- The seller will advise the adult purchaser not to give the ticket to any person under the age of 18.
- Draws will be done on each of the Calgary Flames pre-season and regular season home games as well as all of the Calgary Roughnecks home games held at the Scotiabank Saddledome.
- In the event of a complaint or dispute of any sorts, one of the 50/50 supervisors, Marnie Hodge or Crystal Anderson, will contact our Raffle Chairperson Deniece Kennedy at (403)777-3660 to ensure that correct protocol is taken toward finding a correct resolution to the problem.
How to Claim a Prize
Winners can claim their prize at Guest Services (section 227) during the third period after the draw. Prizes can also be claimed by contacting Calgary Flames Customer Service at 403-777-4646